Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t see 50 or Jay in that video nor did I see Cassie put hands on anyone :beli:

you haven't seen the jayz attack in elevator, not going to act like puff - cassie the only relationship that's ever been toxic in the hollywood. Puff will get crucified for it and would plea to assault but it don't mean anything else is true.

He's been vocal on bet to give cassie props and apologized for going through the dark times in the relationship it's well known issue that's over a decade old.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
What are Ciroc prices like nowadays in general??

I can't imagine the point in Hip-Hop fans buying that shyt after the Diddy partnership got scrapped. It's just generic grape vodka now. Nobody in France and mainland Europe even gives a shyt about the brand on its own.
Funny enough I've been seeing Ciroc Ads without Diddy and they're in the process of whitewashing it
They gots the pineapple and raspberry joints :wow:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Ayo a lot of niccas were talmbout Puff was the king of "our culture" and all of this other performative bullshyt.....whole time this dude has been a piece of shyt. Dude been a piece of shyt since he was down at Howard. I never thought Cassie was lying. Cot damn :scust:

jimbean

Pro
Daps
tumblr_nkncii0Grw1r94h9do2_r1_540.gifv