Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
This video is absolutely horrific but I'm glad dude will finally get everything that's coming to him. The world truly would have been a better place if Gene Deal didn't tell the driver to run the light on March 9th 1997.

The lamest thing about Puff is how he always pivots towards GOD or posting his family, his kids, his babies, his mother & children's mothers to soften his image everytime the world sees that he's a demon........and of course people eat it up.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
you haven't seen the jayz attack in elevator, not going to act like puff - cassie the only relationship that's ever been toxic in the hollywood. Puff will get crucified for it and would plea to assault but it don't mean anything else is true.

He's been vocal on bet to give cassie props and apologized for going through the dark times in the relationship it's well known issue that's over a decade old.

Breh I’m sure Cassie and Puff put hands on each other. It’s always some break up to make up shīt with these couples that stay together for 10+ years because no one wants to leave.

As far as the Jay Z elevator thing, he had to take the L and eat those slaps like Scooby snacks.

With that said, let’s keep it 1000 — he’s finished.

And Keefe D’s situation hasn’t even made it to trial yet. This bozo better ask Russell if he can use his bunk bed.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
you haven't seen the jayz attack in elevator, not going to act like puff - cassie the only relationship that's ever been toxic in the hollywood. Puff will get crucified for it and would plea to assault but it don't mean anything else is true.

He's been vocal on bet to give cassie props and apologized for going through the dark times in the relationship it's well known issue that's over a decade old.
The jig is up get off his dikk

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
To the members tagging the ones who were on the record defending Puff after the settlement, what kind of responses did you expect?

If you were expecting dudes to man up and concede that they were wrong after having seen footage of a public assault, this forum doesn't really operate like that.
Roovers man'd up.

bytch ass razzay running d like the dikkriding fakkit he is

Daps
Reppin
The North, 416
All I’m saying is ass whoopings don’t just fall from the sky :manny:

But put this bootybandit behind those closed doors and throw away the key my nikka sat down and whipped a vase at the bytch :picard: