Granddaugther of Memphis billionaire kidnapped

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
50K?

Heh in a different country those kidnappers would start sending fingers for the disrespect

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I didnt kno the Orgill's were that rich. :wow:
Makes since why the FBI and TBI stepped in so early.

Why do white people pick the weirdest times to jog?
Its either hella late; after 10, or hella earlier around 4. Then they'll jog at the curb not the sidewalk.
Less people and cars

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Yea I used to go jogging at dusk and my mother would literally yell at me every night and threaten to call my relatives to tell them to talk to me since I wouldn’t listen to her.

I hated running midday because it was too damn hot lol So I would try to get home and get a quick run in around 730/8pm, but of course it’d be dark by the time I got back.
I joined a gym and started working out whenever so she would stop.
We lived in a nice area, but that doesn’t mean shyt can’t happen.

I understood the concern when I officially moved out. I would go running and say to myself “wait, if something happens to me there’s no one at home to report me missing 😳”. So run at busy times with everyone else, or stick to the gym.

I ride my bike with my CPL. I have a black belt in Tang Soo Do and and am in good shape and all that means nothing. Anyone can be a victim.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Yea I used to go jogging at dusk and my mother would literally yell at me every night and threaten to call my relatives to tell them to talk to me since I wouldn’t listen to her.

I hated running midday because it was too damn hot lol So I would try to get home and get a quick run in around 730/8pm, but of course it’d be dark by the time I got back.
I joined a gym and started working out whenever so she would stop.
We lived in a nice area, but that doesn’t mean shyt can’t happen.

I understood the concern when I officially moved out. I would go running and say to myself “wait, if something happens to me there’s no one at home to report me missing 😳”. So run at busy times with everyone else, or stick to the gym.
Those quiet neighborhoods got a weird vibe at night just because they are so quiet lol.

There is a walking trail in one of our parks that I used to be on point during the daytime. So many places along that trail where some idiot can jump out and snatch somebody. I really worry about the women who walk that trail. Not saying they can't defend themselves, but I still fear for their safety.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Cleotha Abston

FbzOJzeXwAA_TJT.png
This guy is an idiot:what: Why did he have to be black:snoop:

Kidnapping a damn Billionaire's grand daughter!!! Yea that crime bill is gonna be coming becuz of these idiots smh

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don’t think there’s going to be any telling going on because he’s the one who did it. Just have to hope she’s alive
She's still a missing person at this point, so Cleotha doesn't have to say anything at all really until they find her.