Granddaugther of Memphis billionaire kidnapped

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh it’ll be easy to catch them. pretty sure those fucckas used cell phones close to the time of the kidnappings

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope she is found and returned safely to her family. It could very well be random which would be the worst case scenario as they probably have no intention of not harming her. I would almost hope it’s someone who knows the family who just wants a payout

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Meh it’ll be easy to catch them. pretty sure those fucckas used cell phones close to the time of the kidnappings
They’ve found the vehicle along with someone in custody, but I’m guessing they haven’t flipped yet since there hasn’t been any updates about it. I figured that she had to come from money with how quick the family came up on the reward money.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
if she wasn't targeted for her families wealth hopefully they let her go because it's gonna be worse for them to have someone with nearly unlimited resources looking for revenge.

favors are definitely being called in.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
The granddaughter of Joseph Orgill III, a billionaire who founded the hardware distributor Orgill Inc., was abducted during an early morning run near the University of Memphis. The Tennesse Bureau of Investigation said that Eliza Fletcher, 34, was jogging around 4:30 a.m. on Friday (September 2) when a dark-colored GMC Terrain pulled up alongside her, and a man forced her into the vehicle.

A few hours later, Fletcher's husband, Richard Fletcher III, contacted the police to report that she was missing. According to The Daily Beast, police found her shattered cell phone and water bottle on the street near the area she was kidnapped.

Officials have not provided any information about the possible motive for Fletcher's abduction.

Fletcher's family is offering a $50,000 reward for her safe return.

"We look forward to Eliza's safe return and hope that this award will help police capture those who committed this crime," her family said in a statement.

We going to see more of this, people are starving.

You think starving people did this? Because if you don't have millions, you can't eat, right?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cleotha Abston

FbzOJzeXwAA_TJT.png