Granddaugther of Memphis billionaire kidnapped

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I was assuming he didn't do it entirely alone. If he was alone, he's just done. C/S about hoping the woman is alive too.
Someone else got arrested along with him (not related to the kidnapping), but that was for drug and gun charges with being a felon. I'm guessing they're going to try and get him to flip and tell them what he knows exchange for a lighter sentence.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Yea I used to go jogging at dusk and my mother would literally yell at me every night and threaten to call my relatives to tell them to talk to me since I wouldn’t listen to her.

I hated running midday because it was too damn hot lol So I would try to get home and get a quick run in around 730/8pm, but of course it’d be dark by the time I got back.
I joined a gym and started working out whenever so she would stop.
We lived in a nice area, but that doesn’t mean shyt can’t happen.

I understood the concern when I officially moved out. I would go running and say to myself “wait, if something happens to me there’s no one at home to report me missing 😳”. So run at busy times with everyone else, or stick to the gym.
It genuinely angers me how women have to live in fear just being outside by themselves. I didn’t realize how bad it was until I was in my early 20s.

It’s crazy to think how oblivious I was to it because as a man, even though I stay vigilant, I’ve never been in fear of being outside at anytime of day.

And then my girlfriends, relatives etc explained to me how much they fear being outside by themselves with no males beside them, even during the day. SMH.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
"Shelby County court records show Abston pleaded guilty to an especially aggravated kidnapping charge in 2000. He was sentenced to 24 years in that case and released in November 2020, the Tennessee Department of Corrections said" :gucci:

:snoop:

Reminds me of this article I read recently where this dude went to jail for murdering his gf, and was released only to kill again. Then he was released for a third time and you already know what happened.

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
:snoop:

Reminds me of this article I read recently where this dude went to jail for murdering his gf, and was released only to kill again. Then he was released for a third time and you already know what happened.

giphy.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Any news articles claiming it was this man? Asking because that booking date says 6/27
I would imagine that tampering with evidence charges might potentially have something to do with her phone that he damaged during the kidnapping.

Last edited:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
It genuinely angers me how women have to live in fear just being outside by themselves. I didn’t realize how bad it was until I was in my early 20s.

It’s crazy to think how oblivious I was to it because as a man, even though I stay vigilant, I’ve never been in fear of being outside at anytime of day.

And then my girlfriends, relatives etc explained to me how much they fear being outside by themselves with no males beside them, even during the day. SMH.
You sound like a breh who never been out the do', ever look up there homicide rate or death rate amongst men by any chance?

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Completely missed the point.
No I got the point. I also know that's its unquatifibly more dangerous to be a black man in America then it is to be a women, specifically a white woman. Not saying what happened here is warranted. Just my two cents