Cleotha Abston

FbzOJzeXwAA_TJT.png
Godamn :snoop:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Isn't this literally the plot of this

MV5BODFlMmEwMDgtYjhmZi00ZTE5LTk2NWQtMWE1Y2M0NjkzOGYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_.jpg

:mjlol:

Most likely an inside job like how it was in the movie too.

Back&4th

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I didnt kno the Orgill's were that rich. :wow:
Makes since why the FBI and TBI stepped in so early.

Why do white people pick the weirdest times to jog?
Its either hella late; after 10, or hella earlier around 4. Then they'll jog at the curb not the sidewalk.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
wasnt there just a movie about this? :dead:

dude said he wasnt giving the kidnappers shyt, because it would put all his other grandkids at risk

I think thats based on a true story I read about.

Dude in like the 40 or 50’s was a billionaire and had his grandson kidnapped. He refused all ransom amounts until the kidnappers sent one of the kid’s fingers and the parents BEGGED him to comply. The kid grew up to be fukked up mentally from the ordeal.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
There was a Hispanic woman in Clinton, IL who when missing after a late night walk a couple weeks ago. I don't know if she still missing or not, but why walk that late at night ?????!!!!!
Yea I used to go jogging at dusk and my mother would literally yell at me every night and threaten to call my relatives to tell them to talk to me since I wouldn’t listen to her.

I hated running midday because it was too damn hot lol So I would try to get home and get a quick run in around 730/8pm, but of course it’d be dark by the time I got back.
I joined a gym and started working out whenever so she would stop.
We lived in a nice area, but that doesn’t mean shyt can’t happen.

I understood the concern when I officially moved out. I would go running and say to myself “wait, if something happens to me there’s no one at home to report me missing 😳”. So run at busy times with everyone else, or stick to the gym.