Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
If I decide to cop this it won't be until a sale drops it from $20-25.
Should be fixed by then too, idk why they just didn't copy the GTA V shooting mechanics onto this shyt. Who wants to use dated game mechanics?

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Should be fixed by then too, idk why they just didn't copy the GTA V shooting mechanics onto this shyt. Who wants to use dated game mechanics?

Rockstar basically just rushed & half-assed this game and made it look like a quick cash grab. Rockstar could have been taking their time on this "remastered" while building towards GTA VI. I hope somewhere down the road they do a Max Payne remastered trilogy and get the shyt right.

wait til its completely free on gamepass/psnow...don't add to the pot of this half assed shyt

Yeah I'll probably wait especially since it's been rumoured that Sony is supposed to combine PS+ w/PS Now and call their service Spartacus. I'm not in a rush to cop this trash until it's completely fixed.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Rockstar basically just rushed & half-assed this game and made it look like a quick cash grab. Rockstar could have been taking their time on this "remastered" while building towards GTA VI. I hope somewhere down the road they do a Max Payne remastered trilogy and get the shyt right.

Yeah I'll probably wait especially since it's been rumoured that Sony is supposed to combine PS+ w/PS Now and call their service Spartacus. I'm not in a rush to cop this trash until it's completely fixed.
Rockstar didn't make the game though, they published it but another company did the remaster. Their still to blame though for not testing it.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
wait til its completely free on gamepass/psnow...don't add to the pot of this half assed shyt
I basically got this game for free after Amazon sent it to me in a cracked case. They ended up giving me a full refund. I just couldn't play the originals no more with those graphics.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think he means like botw where if you want to beat the final boss in the beginning you can. You can't do that in gta v

Oh, yea that would be kinda weird since BOTW mainly works because of the narrative structure (essentially the whole story outside of the main objective already happened).

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
not really from what i remember. just on this playthrough my sniper rifle and rpg saved me from having to chase enemies down and dealing with the outdated combat in 3 & Vice City.

planning an alternative to a mission and executing feels so good :noah:
You could in 5, otherwise there was no point to having the medal system. You could replay a mission somewhere in the pause menu.