Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Did they fix most of the bugs in this game, Like the weird lookin mexicans and CJ’s girlfriend?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not really from what i remember. just on this playthrough my sniper rifle and rpg saved me from having to chase enemies down and dealing with the outdated combat in 3 & Vice City.

planning an alternative to a mission and executing feels so good :noah:

Oh I see exactly what you mean now, and completely agree, on both it being ideal, and R* likely not doing it. They did finally get some pushback on their mission structure from Red Dead 2, but it was overall so well received I can definitely see them not touching it.

My ideal for GTA6 is they scale back the map size and really go all in on depth, from the map itself to the mission structure. They have some great ideas to build on from RD, but when you add the modern setting to it I can see how complicated that shyt can get

You could in 5, otherwise there was no point to having the medal system. You could replay a mission somewhere in the pause menu.

I though that’s what he was talking about, but he meant completing the missions however, not whenever. Take those tight ass “Mission Failed” cuffs off

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Is it decent enough to buy now? I haven't played either of these games
I never finished any of the 3 games originally so I bought this. The environment graphics are great, the characters for the most part still look goofy, but overall I enjoyed it. I did not know how big SA was, it became my favorite GTA. Storyline and the map are both great

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I never finished any of the 3 games originally so I bought this. The environment graphics are great, the characters for the most part still look goofy, but overall I enjoyed it. I did not know how big SA was, it became my favorite GTA. Storyline and the map are both great
Yep. You convinced me. All I needed to know. I also heard as well that the San Andreas map was huge. Thanks breh.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
They fixed alot of the problems. Just bought this for the switch a few weeks ago and have had no problems. I skipped GTA 3. Played some of vice city and got bored. I'll probably go back to it later. Playing San Andreas for the first time and having alot of fun

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
They fixed alot of the problems. Just bought this for the switch a few weeks ago and have had no problems. I skipped GTA 3. Played some of vice city and got bored. I'll probably go back to it later. Playing San Andreas for the first time and having alot of fun
cool will cop on sale

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The worst thing about starting SA over is having to do the flight school and Zero missions over again. :mjcry:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
The worst thing about starting SA over is having to do the flight school and Zero missions over again. :mjcry:
kobe-bryant-nba.gif