Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Daps
Playing San Andreas on Gamepass it’s not bad at all so far at least in Los Santos

the framerate dipped though when I went got chased by cops in the hills

but I’m soo happy they kept a majority of the licensed soundtrack :banderas: that new Jack Swing while doing drivebys on ballas in HD

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
they can tinker with the graphics all they want…the gameplay will still be ass tho…came to this realization after trying to play V recently smh…character movements are too slow/clunky

San Andreas controls are not too bad. Vice City and III needed an overhaul, which we didn't get for the definitive editon.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Downloaded this shyt for free on PC and im enjoying San Andreas again moreso than i expected. :obama:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Playing San Andreas on Gamepass it’s not bad at all so far at least in Los Santos

the framerate dipped though when I went got chased by cops in the hills

but I’m soo happy they kept a majority of the licensed soundtrack :banderas: that new Jack Swing while doing drivebys on ballas in HD
Breh ain’t nothing like spraying on some Ballas and hearing “do you feel…the magic in my hands?”

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
This sucks, I really really wanted to get this but I just can't justify getting something so poorly made

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They made supply lines almost too easy

definitely dont have to worry about burning out fuel

And it seems like they almost always close or at a red light when you get to them so just place the plane on the ground and shoot til boom