Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
As safe as it will ever be

giphy.gif

A187

All Star
Daps
Aren't there going to be a series of more patches coming out?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: y'all can be mad at me. I actually bought the GTA trilogy for switch.

I've been having so much fun playing San Andreas on Xbox (free w/gamepass) that I was like fukk it, let me toss them a Lil funky $50.

I've played every single one but never did missions just picked around.

But I did play through and 100 red dead, as well as scarface and the godfather 1 and 2. So I do like these types of games.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll let you know, just fired it up. Too lazy to play XsX right now

So I'm almost caught up on switch to where I'm at on XsX.

The missions are so story driven, it really doesn't lose its luster on switch.

There's some weirdness, I've only played handheld thus far, the music seems like a flat audio than a dynamic if that makes sense. Like they used the cheapest weakest audio format. Not like a wav/flacc/or even and mp3.

I'm using the oled so it has better speakers/sound but some of the songs sound odd/different. I'm yet to dock it to see how it sounds through surround.

Also when you ride a bike or npc's ride bikes their tires like cut through the ground, rather than ride smooth on top.

Shooting and driving mechanics seem fine.

All in all it ain't terrible.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everytime I try to load San Andreas it crashes

Rockstar giving Cyberpunk vibes
:francis:
What system? I haven't had one crash on XsX, Xbox 1 or switch.

It's crazy, I'll play on XsX, then pause, go to the xb1 and resume and swap back and forth seamlessly. Haven't had one mission fail to load, haven't had to restart or nothing.

I'm quite impressed with the cloud saves because I'm just pausing, then resuming on the other one and it takes like 4 seconds if that. Lord knows I won't try to do that with the version on my 2 switches.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
What system? I haven't had one crash on XsX, Xbox 1 or switch.

It's crazy, I'll play on XsX, then pause, go to the xb1 and resume and swap back and forth seamlessly. Haven't had one mission fail to load, haven't had to restart or nothing.

I'm quite impressed with the cloud saves because I'm just pausing, then resuming on the other one and it takes like 4 seconds if that. Lord knows I won't try to do that with the version on my 2 switches.
Series X

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm miles ahead on switch vs XsX.

I was happy and comfortable playing on my Xboxes when in the house then picking up my switch when leaving the house and catching up.

I fukked around and went too far on the switch and I don't really want to catch up on the Xboxes but continue through to end on switch.