Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Im
Honestly, if they split the package and I can pick up GTA3 on its own for £10 in future I will buy it just to mess around for nostalgia purposes.
I haven't played Vice City or San Andreas before.

I'm buying the hell out of a GTA 4 remaster. Never got close to beating the game but I loved the grittiness of Liberty City and all the Characters. A lot of folks say GTA 4 is trash, but a lot of gamers like that wacky goofy gameplay

GTA 5 is too wacky for me, though I enjoy the story

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm reading this is :trash:

Can't say I'm surprised
It's more divisive than trash. On one hand you have people saying it's the worst thing ever made, and on the other hand you have people saying that they love it. The biggest complaint so far has been the music exclusion, which sadly has become the norm for Rockstar.
This would require them to make another version of the game. They too lazy.
Why would they have to make another version of the game? They could literally just patch his music in if they wanted to.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GTA: The Trilogy has a Metacritic aggregate score of 0.5

Unhappy GTA fans are review-bombing GTA: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition on Metacritic.

At the time of writing, the trilogy has 2000+ user reviews on the aggregate site. Of the 2054 reviews recorded by PC users on Metacritic, the combined score is a miserable 0.5. It peaks at 1.0 for PS5 players, but otherwise, most other platforms boast a similarly low score.

3gpry66bfkz71.jpg

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Also worthy of mentioning, take two sold 155 copies of GTAV and made billions of dollars (almost 7 billion) from that one game alone. One game made enough money for this company to buy Zenimax

This is how they repay yall. Same thing the pokemon company does. The more money they make the more half assed effort they put into their remasters and games. But dummies keep buying it no matter what so they keep putting less effort into it.

People need to stop buying and playing their shyt. They just told everyone, “fukk you. This is what we think about you.” This is not someone missing something in quality control. People need to stop spending money in GTA and Red Dead Online. Not buy the next gen upgrade of GTAV. Let them burn through that GTAV and GTA online money.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Im

I'm buying the hell out of a GTA 4 remaster. Never got close to beating the game but I loved the grittiness of Liberty City and all the Characters. A lot of folks say GTA 4 is trash, but a lot of gamers like that wacky goofy gameplay

4's problem was it came after SA.. you had a huge map, every damn type of vehicle and plane and helicopter, businesses and houses to buy, gangland to take over and protect, cars to supe up and save... all that

Then you went to 4 and just did missions, got money and had no way to spend it or do shyt... 5 was the return of that

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im

TBOGT was one of the last great DLCs we’ll ever get from R*

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
4's problem was it came after SA.. you had a huge map, every damn type of vehicle and plane and helicopter, businesses and houses to buy, gangland to take over and protect, cars to supe up and save... all that

Then you went to 4 and just did missions, got money and had no way to spend it or do shyt... 5 was the return of that

Yeah that's understandable, it was a regress. GTA 5 wacky though

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
If your an old head and have been in gaming for years before GTA games you know how mediocre they are. To be entertained by a gta game fully you really got to be like 12-15 years old. :yeshrug:The only gta game with a decent story line is GTA 4. That's really the only reason GTA 5 sold so well, was off of gta 4 hype.
Wrong. Gta 4 sold cuz the expectations from San Andreas

Gta 5 sold cuz it was going bacc to Los Santos

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your an old head and have been in gaming for years before GTA games you know how mediocre they are. To be entertained by a gta game fully you really got to be like 12-15 years old. :yeshrug:The only gta game with a decent story line is GTA 4. That's really the only reason GTA 5 sold so well, was off of gta 4 hype.

Hanh?!? :what: people hated GTA4 once the initial hype died down.

GTA 5 sold so well because it reigned in taking itself so seriously and went more towards the PS2 era games tone and style.