Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

JNew

Superstar
Daps
it's one thing to be lazy, creatively bankrupt and rely on shark cards for multiple console generations, but the fact that they really put this shyt out with their name on it... at this low level of quality... is proof this company is in the gutter and any previous standards of quality coming from them is all the way out the window.. they clearly don't even gaf about their own reputation.

If your an old head and have been in gaming for years before GTA games you know how mediocre they are. To be entertained by a gta game fully you really got to be like 12-15 years old. :yeshrug:The only gta game with a decent story line is GTA 4. That's really the only reason GTA 5 sold so well, was off of gta 4 hype.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yall said yall weren't buying 2K anymore and what happened? :unimpressed:

These remasters are absolute trash....and what did yall do? :unimpressed:

Gamers deserve everything that happens to them. Everything. :scust:
Can't help it cuz. I folded to the hype :sadcam:

I'm ashamed. I did the same with Battlefield 2042 :sadcam:

2k22

Madden 22 :mjcry:

And now this

None of these games are satisfying

But that Oculus tho :banderas:

Haven't had this much fun in years

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Been playing San Andreas on the og xb1 with no problems, no issues whatsoever controls take a tiny bit of getting used to cause I still play gtav on the regular.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna be honest these game aged like utter shyt, specifically SA since that's what I've been playing.:manny:
I'm trying to enjoy SA but it just feels weird. Maybe I have to get used to it some more.:mjcry:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Based on everything said here, since I have all 3 of the ones previously available, there’s no need to buy this, correct? :jbhmm:

They should have added an online co op option for story mode. I think these games, especially SA would be hella fun with online co op.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
tbth0eu9yjz71.jpg