Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How old are you? just curious? As someone who is a casual gamer, meaning I’ll turn my ps4 on maybe once a week, I’m loving having these three to play again.

some of you guys should find more important ways to “fight the power” as opposed to being proud because you didn’t get “tricked”, or “fleeced”…. Such a weird tone around how people talk about game releases now. It’s only $60, that’s a tank of gas :mjlol:
I’m sorry to hear some of our coli friends are broke. :francis:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How old are you? just curious? As someone who is a casual gamer, meaning I’ll turn my ps4 on maybe once a week, I’m loving having these three to play again.

some of you guys should find more important ways to “fight the power” as opposed to being proud because you didn’t get “tricked”, or “fleeced”…. Such a weird tone around how people talk about game releases now. It’s only $60, that’s a tank of gas :mjlol:
well I turn 29 next week n of the videos, gameplays, n testing has proven this shyt is trash, hence it having the lowest user reviews of all time. n ya I grew up on the originals. so what's your point? yep, didn't burn 60 bucks on some bullshyt, rather spend it on takeout or tree than this nonsense.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
just took back madd dogg's crib almost done with SA. the game falls off when you get to the country. too much driving back and forth. best part was in the desert flying around. it feels like a separate game. i forgot all about groove street and im wearing all green

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i turned the brightness up and lowered the contrast. made the game look 10X better until it starts to rain :francis:

ya I just turned the contrast all the way down…didn’t touch the brightness yet…game actually looks good so far and I forgot how the story/voice acting hooks you in immediately…I’m wondering if I forgot samuel jackson was the voice actor for tenpenny or if I just never knew…recognized his voice immediately tho…intro had me ready to throw up fingers :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

anyway think I’m stick with this game for a bit:pachaha::mjgrin:

SA and MP3 are 2 games I regret never getting to finish

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Man how that game flop so bad. :hhh:

there’s been a lot of complaining on the internet but I’m still curious to see game sales to determine if it’s truly a flop…xbox won’t account for much sales due to SA being on game pass and cats having their hands full with forza and halo…but the playstation gaming side is kinda empty for the holidays so they’ll more than likely drive up sales more than they usually do