Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
klypczqa-1280x720.jpg

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then play the old games with the free mods, why are you mad that you don't have to spend money on shyt you played already? :what:
so despite the websites bein taken down n the multiple journalists that have reported mods bein taken down by Take Two, I would like to see citations n evidence none of this fukkery happened for this piece of shyt so called remaster. I got all the time in the world,I'll wait.

I got all the evidence on stand by. this should be fun. you make your move and I'll make mine :smile:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also worthy of mentioning, take two sold 155 copies of GTAV and made billions of dollars (almost 7 billion) from that one game alone. One game made enough money for this company to buy Zenimax

This is how they repay yall. Same thing the pokemon company does. The more money they make the more half assed effort they put into their remasters and games. But dummies keep buying it no matter what so they keep putting less effort into it.

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trying to find good color settings for this is a pain in the ass

of all aspects how they fukk this up on San Andreas

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Honestly, if they split the package and I can pick up GTA3 on its own for £10 in future I will buy it just to mess around for nostalgia purposes.
I haven't played Vice City or San Andreas before.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's one thing to be lazy, creatively bankrupt and rely on shark cards for multiple console generations, but the fact that they really put this shyt out with their name on it... at this low level of quality... is proof this company is in the gutter and any previous standards of quality coming from them is all the way out the window.. they clearly don't even gaf about their own reputation.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
so despite the websites bein taken down n the multiple journalists that have reported mods bein taken down by Take Two, I would like to see citations n evidence none of this fukkery happened for this piece of shyt so called remaster. I got all the time in the world,I'll wait.

I got all the evidence on stand by. this should be fun. you make your move and I'll make mine :smile:
I don't know what you want me to say but you can pirate the old games and the mods and go to town, and again you don't have to buy this shyt.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
May I fell for it again. They took my money and I regret it :snoop:

First of all, I thought they were gonna implement a few features from GTA V into the games.

Like the take cover system. Or FPV. But no, it's the same ol shyt. They just switched the controls up which in my opinion don't work.

Instead of using the R and L triggers to do drive by. You have to use square and circle. Which is weird.

Why do they have a bunch of settings for First Person View is its not in the game.

Graphics are OK but I hope Rockstar takes a hit from this and people hold their money from now on. The fact that they did some cocky bullshyt shutting down those 10 year old mods just to release....THIS?

Ridiculous and just pathetic. But they will continue to make their money because sheep like me who love the gta games will keep buying the shyt

And I watch them sell another million copies for the next gen GTA V. They bought to make another Billie off this shyt :mjlol: