Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I bought it brehs...I'm sorry but confession time...I never played any of the 3
Man while these are still fun games, playing these for the first time, when they debuted, was some life changing shyt.

I remember playing gta 3for the first time (back in the day) and being amazed. :wow: :krs:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Does the gameplay feel any better? Have they updated the mechanics in a meaningful way?

There's some good QoL improvements - the new mission checkpoints and waypoints on the minimap are cool, plus the controls been modernised. No revolutionary shyt but it all plays a lot smoother

It doesn't play too much like GTA V though - it's built on the Unreal Engine, so the physics aren't the same

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Does the gameplay feel any better? Have they updated the mechanics in a meaningful way?

GTA3 has the most improvements because it mostly has all the stuff that VC and SA added, plus the improvements this remaster added like the mission checkpoints.

SA for the most part feels the same outside of new graphics and a few mini improvements to the map and I dont remember enemies highlighting when you aim at them.

Problem is that the game is glitchy and looks like/runs like shyt

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This game.. The "Doberman" mission will probably crash if you have Performance Mode and Bloom turned on. It did for me till I switched that shyt off :mjlol:

I find that motion blur is responsible for like 90% of my graphical issues. Soon as I turned it off my game ran better. But I'm on One S til the 15th.

Seriously cant wait for my Series X man :snoop:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Man while these are still fun games, playing these for the first time, when they debuted, was some life changing shyt.

I remember playing gta 3for the first time (back in the day) and being amazed. :wow: :krs:
This, I remember the first time playing GTA3 and the freedom was mind blowing, stealing a car and then running people over was so mind blowing. I think the first few hours of playing that's all I basically did. VC improved on the gameplay and environment, and SA improved on VC. But neither could ever duplicate the initial feeling in 3 where it was you could do whatever the fukk you wanted in a videogame feelings. It really was ones of those, you had to be there to experience feelings.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread.

These dudes didn't even try.

Anybody who buy GTA Trilogy are da damn idiots.

Take 2 and Rockstar gonna eat it off that shyt easy.

They gonna be on some

teddibiase2.gif