Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Don’t buy this shyt. GTA SA on game pass is a mess. Laggy menus and the controls are terrible. The first mission on the bike was so messed up I had to exit the game.

How they fukked that up I don’t know. It’s a weird delay with the controls.
You playing on the one or the x?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Don’t buy this shyt. GTA SA on game pass is a mess. Laggy menus and the controls are terrible. The first mission on the bike was so messed up I had to exit the game.

How they fukked that up I don’t know. It’s a weird delay with the controls.

It's real bad but I can't stop myself from playing it :russ:

The first OG Loc mission was actually even worse than I remember it on PS2 and that shyt didnt even have checkpoints

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are the OGs (non-remastered) still available on PC?

I have San Andreas on PS2 but non of the others.
They took em off Steam to peddle this bullshyt on you. Also only available on rockstars shytty launcher for this so called upgrade. Just got off the phone with Take Two, they have a message for everybody.

“go buy some shark cards bytch, we dont care if you dont like our shytty ‘remaster’ :umad:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
They took em off Steam to peddle this bullshyt on you. Also only available on rockstars shytty launcher for this so called upgrade. Just got off the phone with Take Two, they have a message for everybody.

“go buy some shark cards bytch, we dont care if you dont like our shytty ‘remaster’ :umad:
Damn. :francis:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Thread.

These dudes didn't even try.

Dark_Blue_Moon_Emoji_grande.png