Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I bought it brehs...I'm sorry but confession time...I never played any of the 3

200.gif

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
After playing a little, its cool but definitely not worth full price. When they said GTA 5 style gameplay, I expected that but the change is very minor. Environment graphics are definitely much better but they could have done better work on the characters, it really does look like the Wii U characters

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Is this worth getting? Please tell me they did vice city some justice :mjcry:.
i aint touch it yet 3 and vice city look good (once u turn the contrast all the way down) but what drags down the experience like everybody is saying is all these stupid ass bugs and glitches...another team should of handled this...you give this shyt to capcom or insomanic or even the mf's who did remakes for crash and spyro and we'd be havin a fukkin party

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I understand breh:francis:
propjoe.gif

Off topic, I hate Marlo with the fukking passion and that dusty dirty ass Chris.

On topic, I am tempted to cop once I get my shyt right with copping a laptop and etc. I been meaning to revisit GTA3 since I never finished it due to the god awful controls around the time. I just hope the mechanics are up to modern day strength.