Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie the player models look kinda of goofy in comparison to the environment and I think SA looks the worst out of the three but fukk it, I’m having fun.:manny:
Also not sure why sprint isn’t on the analog stick.:snoop:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Was watching some live streams, and not that it really matters i guess but R* couldn`t have made CJ`s default pants 3D? They look painted on, and just as bad as it did on PS2. They were saying how characters have fingers now. Ok, that's true, but those fingers still doesn`t move.

People are saying the game still plays like the PS2 version for the most part. And it`s buggy af in it`s current state.

The critics will still give it a a great score (possibly perfect scores even), and R* will go on to sell a ton, do the same (half ass) with GTA V & then IV, and people will still buy them as well. It is what it is at this point. That speak with your wallet, and hit them where it hurts shyt is never even initiated. People preordering with little to no knowledge of what they`re getting. There are way too many people who are fine with the bullshyt these company`s market to them (this goes for outside of gaming as well). To be fair, it`s their hard earned money, and they do what they want with it. Who are we to want better for our fellow brehs, and brehthettes?

One thing i don`t agree with though is when they say people just want to complain about everything. Imo there`s a difference between complaining, and being vocal about some bullshyt. If you ask me, consumers don`t call out bullshyt enough. Which is why most company`s have been becoming more, and more anti consumer over the years. Because they can\will get away with it, and the average consumer has made it ok for them to do so. I think Apple, Microsoft (gaming division at least), and Nintendo has been some of the biggest culprits of this.

Why would anyone who played\completed these games need to play them again really? Nostalgia? Trophies maybe? People who haven`t played it i can see why. But even then the game at it`s core is still just a PS2 game with a paint job. I don`t care that i have the money for it. I`m not paying $60 for that, off principle alone.

Media\Electronics for some time now has either been stagnant, or moving forward in such small increments, you may as well call it moving backwards (considering the pace they`re moving). But again, people are fine with it, they just accept it. Things won`t change for the better until otherwise. Who knows when were getting a gigantic step forward again.

Last edited: