Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
FCTbUk5WQAUOhr3

Restart mission is needed, them helicopter missions will be a pain, unless they fixed those.
got dammit Rockstar :francis:

Day One cop

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:ehh:shyt looks better than I thought. Would prolly cop if it was like $30.
I expect this to be sale fodder very quickly due to it probably having great margins on it.

won’t be surprised to see it on sale during the holidays and in every ps/ms sale going forward.

I’ll wait till it’s 20 bucks or so.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im good on this. The modded fan made trailers looked better and everyone swore those were ugly.

I feel like I’m living in an alternate reality and seeing something totally different than yall. Some of yall need to admit yall were frontin and were gonna buy this shyt no matter what.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Im good on this. The modded fan made trailers looked better and everyone swore those were ugly.

I feel like I’m living in an alternate reality and seeing something totally different than yall. Some of yall need to admit yall were frontin and were gonna buy this shyt no matter what.
I swear to God. This is what I said. It looks better but like i said earlier it’s not $60 better. Graphics aside, I could care less about updated controls, restart mission and stuff like that. These are still 15 year old games at its core. R* shouldn’t be getting away with shyt like this imo. Nikkas can’t be this easily impressed. It’s because it’s R*, and it’s kind of a gaming drought rn.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
This is how sad the game industry is right now, 20 year old games played to death are pulled of the shelf given a few minor half assed changes and sold for more then full price.:why:

But Rockstar knows the idots are gonna buy it up, thats exactly why they removed all the other versions form everywhere.:martin:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is how sad the game industry is right now, 20 year old games played to death are pulled of the shelf given a few minor half assed changes and sold for full price.:why:

But Rockstar knows the idots are gonna buy it up, that exactly why they removed all the other versions for everywhere.:martin:

Let’s remember that the live action Lion King did over a billy in the box office.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
for the posters bringing up the price, $60 bucks for 3 games isn't astronomical to be fair. $20 bucks a pop for a game that has a bunch of missions (different ways to do the missions) doesn't scream consumer rape to me. my friends and i didn't finish these games on the PS2.

with that being said, I'm not copping at $60. I'll just wait on a sale.
giphy.gif