Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Loken

All Star
Daps
dont know if this was posted but one a the guys over on GTAforums caught this before they took it down

"
"Three iconic cities, three epic stories. Play the genre-defining classics of the original Grand Theft Auto Trilogy: Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas updated for a new generation, now with across-the-board enhancements including brilliant new lighting and environmental upgrades, high-resolution textures, increased draw distances, Grand Theft Auto V-style controls and targeting, and much more, bringing these beloved worlds to life with all new levels of detail."

"By purchasing Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy — The Definitive Edition from store.rockstargames.com or the Rockstar Games Launcher by January 5th, 2022, you’ll receive a $10 discount on your next purchase through the Rockstar Games Launcher or Rockstar Web Stores on qualifying products of $15 or more (exchange rates apply). Discount expires January 16th, 2022. For complete details/terms, https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/4407663218067."

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
dont know if this was posted but one a the guys over on GTAforums caught this before they took it down

"
"Three iconic cities, three epic stories. Play the genre-defining classics of the original Grand Theft Auto Trilogy: Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas updated for a new generation, now with across-the-board enhancements including brilliant new lighting and environmental upgrades, high-resolution textures, increased draw distances, Grand Theft Auto V-style controls and targeting, and much more, bringing these beloved worlds to life with all new levels of detail."

"By purchasing Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy — The Definitive Edition from store.rockstargames.com or the Rockstar Games Launcher by January 5th, 2022, you’ll receive a $10 discount on your next purchase through the Rockstar Games Launcher or Rockstar Web Stores on qualifying products of $15 or more (exchange rates apply). Discount expires January 16th, 2022. For complete details/terms, https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/4407663218067."
They’re still using the old graphics, just upgrading the resolution of the textures :patrice:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
if the targeting thing is true, I really prefer the San Andreas targeting but when GTA 3 is concerned, I'd like to play it with GTA V considerations made.

Honestly this is making me thing I really just wanted a GTA 3 remaster