Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Genos

Superstar
Daps
:rudy:...........:heh:
I know it won't. I'm holding out for gta V for psvr 2 on ps5. Its launching at the same time and they had a few scenes that looked like a VR headset movement. I've played a VR mod on PC and it was crazy, I can only imagine a version with paid development behind it. I would play gta san Andreas in vr in a heart beat

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I'm truly surprised that people are against this remake when we have remakes and remasters coming from games that literally hit last year for the first time. These are medium defining games that are stuck on outdated hardware (save for PC) and the controls for these games are horrible, almost offensively horrible. To bring these games up to spec in some way is great and to get GTA3, Vice City & San Andreas in one package is pretty good on the value scale as far as I'm concerned, assuming they control well. I wouldn't mind jumping back into GTA 3 again, doing shyt around Liberty City, listening to Spit Game once or twice again. This is one of the few remakes I'm actually interested in.

Some people just don’t understand the point of remakes or rereleases m. Some great games are stuck on bad/dead hardware.

Darkstalkers Ressurection, Capcom vs SNK 2, Marvel vs Capcom 2 etc…

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Some people just don’t understand the point of remakes or rereleases m. Some great games are stuck on bad/dead hardware.

Darkstalkers Ressurection, Capcom vs SNK 2, Marvel vs Capcom 2 etc…

I don't think people are against it at all or "dont get It". Its just rockstar has been milking gta5 for the last decade and have been re releasing the trilogy games since there original release. You'd think with all the money they have generated from gta5 and time they could come up with a better product then just simply an "updated" version. Not to mention the price tag of the game. It's a simple greedy money grab.

The best re release I've seen has been Halo 2 on MCC. Redone cinematics, updated multiplayer with cut content and the ability to switch between the OG and original game at anytime. Plus with that you got every other Halo game for 60$. They truely had the fans in mind.

Now take that and compare it to what we have heard about the new remasted version of gta trilogy. It's an insult to fans who have stuck with the franchise and Rockstar is a AAA Company.

This is all speculation as of 10/14 without a proper trailer I really cant and shouldn't comment.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

:sas2:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
hope yall copped the originals, they deleted them off the stores today.
Them shyts are unplayable in this day and age, I was loling at all the people on resetera buying this shyt because rockstar was gonna take then down, that's exactly what they wanted, those same people are gonna buy the remaster:russ: