Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Them shyts are unplayable in this day and age, I was loling at all the people on resetera buying this shyt because rockstar was gonna take then down, that's exactly what they wanted, those same people are gonna buy the remaster:russ:

all you gotta do is tell someone you're taking something away from them to act like it's gold. Same thing people did with the ps3/vita stores, when into panic buying mode and I bet they ain't even touch those games they bought

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
60 for past gen, 70 for current gen.

0-DF40-A87-B456-45-D7-8438-AA0-D2-B28-F49-E.jpg
If they don't GTFOH with this bullshyt pricing :camby:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
They can kiss my ass. I'm not saying they should be giving it away. Hell I'm sure for the San Andreas they're going to have to break Samuel L Jackson off some more money. I'm not paying full price for 20 year old games though. I would rather they spend their time, and the obscene amounts of money they've made from GTA V/GTA Online, and put their focus on GTA VI and some new stuff. Hell give us a Bully sequel. A LA Noir sequel but set in Chicago or NYC. I will get this whenever the price severely drops.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Has improved graphics and updated controls

"Three iconic cities, three epic stories. Play the genre-defining classics of the original Grand Theft Auto Trilogy: Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas updated for a new generation, now with across-the-board enhancements including brilliant new lighting and environmental upgrades, high-resolution textures, increased draw distances, Grand Theft Auto V-style controls and targeting, and much more, bringing these beloved worlds to life with all new levels of detail."
This was also discovered by the same person.

Pc requirements leaked also, 45gb install