Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I heard sasquatch getting patched back in:mjlit:

I was just thinking how its probably impossible to get away with little Easter eggs/secrets like that now a days when dataminers pick games apart before they even release now. Thats how they found the hot coffee mini-game, which they should put back in.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
They're both actually voice city.
Vice City Stories (2007) is a completely different game, they are posting the original Vice City (2002).

iu

Vice City Stories is a prequel to Vice City that focuses on the brother of Lance Vance

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Vice City Stories (2007) is a completely different game, they are posting the original Vice City (2002).

iu

Vice City Stories is a prequel to Vice City that focuses on the brother of Lance Vance
:unimpressed: I'm aware and that's what I said.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Like everyone else, it's going to pretty much come down to how it looks and the OST. If the graphics are a substantial upgrade, not saying it has to be GTA5 but a good visual upgrade and had majority of the OG OST I'll probably buy. If it's a minor tweak and half the OST is missing I'll be passing this one up.