Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Don’t know if I’m gonna get this

Rockstar and Take two and these bullshyt scummy practices of removing the of games and all the mods off the face of the earth is foul and they need to stop getting passes for their shytty business practices

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess it’ll look like this

Don't even set yourself up for the disappointment like that breh. This shyt gonna look damn near identical to the OGs. That's a huge factor in why they're pulling down PC mods because nobody would buy this "definitive" edition when you could just buy the existing version.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don't even set yourself up for the disappointment like that breh. This shyt gonna look damn near identical to the OGs. That's a huge factor in why they're pulling down PC mods because nobody would buy this "definitive" edition when you could just buy the existing version.

Oh is that not the official trailer? Lol

Yeah its gonna look wack af now my expectations are raised

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh is that not the official trailer? Lol

Yeah its gonna look wack af now my expectations are raised
That's fanmade. Rockstar didn't drop any videos or screens with their announcement. My expectations are below zero.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Rockstar trolling the shyt outta ppl :mjlol:

FBMRsZ_XoBo0RQX

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
The way gamers have just blindly accepted this bullshyt "remasters" trend....i swear man, gamers are the biggest marks in all forms of entertainment :mjlol:

No wonder these Publishers treat them with complete contempt.
On most games I agree but GTA 3 and Vice City could use a few quality of life improvements :yeshrug:

I'll torrent a repack of it solely based on that

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
:camby:

Rockstar will do any and everything from "remaster" old games to making their own line of sandwiches before they make a new GTA 6. :aicmon:

GTA5 is the highest selling piece of multimedia entertainment ever. Still makes gobs of money. I think that hesitation is normal here. The Housers aren't with Rockstar any longer and everyone knows that 6 will be compared to 5 so it has to be clearly better. I think the shadow of the legacy of GTA5 is hovering over them.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas didn’t even show any gameplay/graphics…just a shytty ass “reveal” trailer for the worst kept secret in gaming…R* has gotten way too full of themselves

These fools really get off on not showing any gameplay. This shyt is like 20 years old, the fukk you aren’t showing anything for:gucci: