Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm not interested in the remasters. I'm not trying to play games from the ps2 generation on ps5 unless they are COMPLETELY redone. like GTA vice city with the GTA V engine type shyt.

What's fukked up; we should be celebrating 1 of the best video game trilogies of all time. But, the dev is an a$$hole.

I'm torn, because, I'd def play Vice City, again. But, I don't wanna support Rockstar anymore than I already do (playing GTAO--even though I don't buy Shark cards anymore).

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
What's fukked up; we should be celebrating 1 of the best video game trilogies of all time. But, the dev is an a$$hole.

I'm torn, because, I'd def play Vice City, again. But, I don't wanna support Rockstar anymore than I already do (playing GTAO--even though I don't buy Shark cards anymore).

That's one thing I'm proud of. NEVER bought a shark card in my life. fukk them in principle for everything being extra overpriced.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man its surprising seeing so many of y'all on her struggle with the flight school..i just hated how time consuming it was but not frustrating