Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Meh, bought those games on ps2 and PC already, if the remasters look good I'll be pirating and fukking around but no way I'm buying these games again.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
The way gamers have just blindly accepted this bullshyt "remasters" trend....i swear man, gamers are the biggest marks in all forms of entertainment :mjlol:

No wonder these Publishers treat them with complete contempt.

quiet as kept its a lot of people that never played the originals that make up a big portion of the remake purchase base

something like demon souls with modern graphics and updated ui looks real attractive to someone who never played the first joint that came out and doesnt want to downgrade visually and framerate wise

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Breh fukk all that, the music in the tweet is something else :wow:

Smooth as hell :wow::wow:
these better be remakes and not remasters...ironically early this morning nikkas was on rockstar ass telling em to announce this shyt already cuz nikkas been knew...and hours later bam

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The way gamers have just blindly accepted this bullshyt "remasters" trend....i swear man, gamers are the biggest marks in all forms of entertainment :mjlol:

No wonder these Publishers treat them with complete contempt.
you cappin if you say you wouldnt cop a metal gear remake day 1...AND for the 100th time not everybody has played every game when they first came out nor do some of them care to go back and play the originals there's always gonna be an audience for this type of shyt i didnt give a fukk about playing mass effect 1-3 until they dropped the remastered collection and i was never gon touch that shyt if they didnt

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
if they really did that, I legit think that would kill off some of their rep/good will...I want to believe they know they have to come correct with this but we'll see

Take Two pray to the almighty dollar, pump profits at the cheapest cost. If they spent a lot of bread to secure the soundtrack for this anniversary release I could see them coasting by on that goodwill