Grand Theft Auto 5: $800 Million in 1 Day

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The only thing missing from their list in these open world games is the superhero type, outside of that they've done damn near everything.

The day they decide to make an Open world style zombie game it's a wrap for everyone even thinking of making these shyts.
concept-man-stealing-another-man-s-idea-20798419.jpg

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This Is Mad Random But I Bet The Game (The Rapper) Is TIGHT None Of His Music Is Being Used Or He Was Asked To Do A Voice, He Comes Across As Someone Who Would Be Angered By That On Some "How Dare They Not Include Mr California Himself On Something This Big" lol

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
This Is Mad Random But I Bet The Game (The Rapper) Is TIGHT None Of His Music Is Being Used Or He Was Asked To Do A Voice, He Comes Across As Someone Who Would Be Angered By That On Some "How Dare They Not Include Mr California Himself On Something This Big" lol

I thought the Game had music on there.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I rather most sales go to this than Call of Dutys lazy ass.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing missing from their list in these open world games is the superhero type, outside of that they've done damn near everything.

The day they decide to make an Open world style zombie game it's a wrap for everyone even thinking of making these shyts.
the closest thing was crack down. that power up system in an open world sanbox was beaaaauuuutiful when it first dropped. now crackdown 2 wasnt even close on the fun meter. they tried to do the zombies thing with a twist. it wasnt good. to many zombie games.

crack down is where you Earned super human strength, weapons ability, driving ability. kicking fools across the street. throwing cars at people. "POWER UP". blasting the boss in the sky then shooting him one more time with a grenade launcher to juggling him in the air a little longer just for kicks.
insane.

Now like you said, if they ever did say an Injustice God among us game where its open world. then have an online version similar to DC online where you can create your own character and mix/match super powers while gaining others. all in the same open world format with a tight story line. it might be the greatest game ever made. but make sure the open world isnt some fake city like a crackdown. naw put them super heros in Los Santos, Liberty City, miami, etc. So if i got some superman like character, if i so well choose. i can pick up capital records building and throw it in the pacific ocean.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Waifs for a rapper to start making video games :snoop:
50 Cent :patrice:

It is not a a profitable thing though. I mean, where is THQ these days? They made Saints Row and the WWE games and they are no longer in business. R* has been successful because they don't drop a game constantly. For example, COD or Halo.

I don't want to get into so much detail because I want to get my daily GTA V fix :sadcam: but imagine a GTA every year, the game might get boring after a while.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
im sure most of the money went into marketing, voice acting, and music licenses.

they haven't used big name actors for the voice acting since san andreas. when it comes to the actors, GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas specifically had well known cast of voice actors.