Grand Theft Auto 5: $800 Million in 1 Day

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The dudes at Rockstar better be getting paid lovely, they could break off and form their own studio that would be HIGHLY coveted.

Their track record is becoming unfukkwittable.

think about how much time they put into even the useless stuff in this game. The buildings nobody will ever see or aren't apart of the game play. Random posters, paintings, tons of other details nobody(or most ppl) will ever see.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
can't even front...these dudes know how to make a good product...Ocarina of Time will always be the greatest game ever for me...but in just a day and a half i feel like this game is challenging it...

I mean damn...the fukking golf and tennis games are fun as shyt...i was up until 3 am fukking playing tennis...looked at the clock and i was like :dwillhuh: tha fukk am i doing...

i wonder how much them houser boys made off of this...i'd be shocked if they didn't get at least a cool 100 mil...

and just think...the games have been so good for so long...that they are just automatic cop...like...since this shyt came out there are at least 20 people on my friends list playing this shyt no matter what time of day it is...

the amount of copies they can sell is only determined by how many consoles are available...imagine what it will be if they release a x1 and ps4 version of this...

i mean...they wait long enough and let the install base get large enough for the next gen consoles...gta 6 will fukk around and make a billion dollars in a day...:dwillhuh:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
i knew the game was going to be big but :wow: $800 million.

Rockstar is going to take that money and bless us on the PS4. :banderas:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
GTA IV :wow:

LA Noire :wow:

Red Dead Redemption :wow:

GTA V :wow:

If you haven't played ALL of those, you fukked up.

Easily the best Game Company this gen :to:

You forgot Max Payne 3 :wow:

Rockstar is an elite company no doubt

800 Million though :wow: almost unreal
everyone who owns a PS3/360 bought this shyt like its a criminal felony to not own it