Foxy

Wow
Daps
:wow:
counting-money-gif.gif

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
I was just thinking about how the humor written into ten minutes of GTA gameplay crushes any comedy that has come out of Hollywood in the last decade so its nice to see GTA is crushing the buildings $$$-wise too

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbf they've managed to market gta kn a way thst makes people feel like they're being left out if they don't have it. Anf with this being the social media generation you know that's a powerful tool to have to sell your product. I know girls that don't even play games that have been playing this game hardbody for the past couple of days

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The dudes at Rockstar better be getting paid lovely, they could break off and form their own studio that would be HIGHLY coveted.

Their track record is becoming unfukkwittable.
The only game I didn't like that Rockstar was involved with is Manhunt and that was a long time ago.

Rockstar only published State of Emergency, so that doesn't count.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The only thing missing from their list in these open world games is the superhero type, outside of that they've done damn near everything.

The day they decide to make an Open world style zombie game it's a wrap for everyone even thinking of making these shyts.

:damn:

They should definitely tackle other genres. :ohlawd: A space opera from them would probably shyt on Star Wars, Star Trek, Mass Effect...

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The only game I didn't like that Rockstar was involved with is Manhunt and that was a long time ago.

Rockstar only published State of Emergency, so that doesn't count.

I had both of those games. manhunt was decent, but state of emergency was :trash:

I saw that
200px-Rockstar_Games_logo.svg.png
and copped off the strength of that alone since they were known for putting out that piff.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The crazy thing is that the only franchises that have topped GTA in sales are Mario, Pokemon, and The Sims.