rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

How is that even possible!?

Rockstar...:lawd:
i'll tell you how. i posted the pre-order stats for both games and that was of august 24th or so. it was a mil for ps3 and 1.5mil for xbox. thats just their stats that i could find. and we still had another 2 or 3 weeks to go.

then all the pictures of midnight releases where there were a 100 or more fools outside. do yall realize there are ton of gamestops around the corner from one another. i mean at least in a miles radius from one another. and they all were still super packed. and that doesnt count the smart folks that went to bestbuy or walmart for midnight release and didnt have to deal with silly lines. i waited and was going to pick my copy up at lunch on tuesday. i walked by the gamestop in a nice under populated area. it was a line all wrapped around in there all for the same game. i left. went back to work. went back again later on that day. guess what? it was a new ridiculous line wrapped inside of the store. so if its that crazy even on the day of after the ridiculous midnight release. i see how they did 800mili.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
this marks “the highest first day retail sales of any title in the history of the company and the Grand Theft Auto series.”

:what: How is this NOT the highest first day sales of any title in history period? What other video game sold/made more money more than this? What else in entertainment period sold more than this?

And just wait til some ppl get paid at the end of the week :wow: It'll sell another $100 million by the weekends end

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk! Them nikkas know how to market a product......

The really don't have to market it. What they have right now is the strongest brand in all of gaming.

They don't oversaturate the market like other franchises, they quality is ALWAYS high, and they always push that particular genre in new and exciting ways.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when i tell yall , EVERYBODY AND THEY MAMA was there in gamestop. I mean EVERYBODY..and THEY MAMA was literally in the store. real Mothers in there buying gta for they young teens. Fathers in there buying 2 copies one for their sons and one for themselves. OLD heads, college kids, high schoolers. Girls(cute ones too). listen... i walked in to get my copy and a chick comes behind me and says "you too" i'm like she aint talking to me. so i turn around. bam, some lady from my job. she's getting the game...not for her kids. for herself.

i go to work this morning and go into the cafe at the job to get some breakfast. i hear 2 late 20's talking, one girl(hot) one dude. the girl says to the due "you look tired.." the guy replies"lol..playing that GTA all night last night." the girl replies "lol. Me too."

EVERYYYBODY is on this game

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I wouldn't say they got the market cornered, but they're definitely the gold standard. I'm still baffled by how many people enjoy Saint's Row.

The only thing missing from their list in these open world games is the superhero type, outside of that they've done damn near everything.

The day they decide to make an Open world style zombie game it's a wrap for everyone even thinking of making these shyts.