Gran Turismo Sport VS. Forza 7 and the hypocrisy of internet gaming cacs.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in this thread a bunch of fukking XBox pussies crying about a game they won't play or can't even afford

Gtsport is my game of the year and I can't wait until I pick it up later this year.

Last edited:

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question did GT Sport's graphics improve compared to the beta? I have forza for PC with a 4k hdr tv and I tried the GT Sport beta on my ps4 pro and was not impressed at all with the visuals compared to forza. Forza really needs rally and more night races.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Serious question did GT Sport's graphics improve compared to the beta? I have forza for PC with a 4k hdr tv and I tried the GT Sport beta on my ps4 pro and was not impressed at all with the visuals compared to forza. Forza really needs rally and more night races.
There is a demo for gts, you can find out yourself :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You played the most recent demo or the closed beta? The graphics looked really good especially with HDR on the most recent demo even compared to F7 on PC.

You could ask others @spliz