Gran Turismo Sport VS. Forza 7 and the hypocrisy of internet gaming cacs.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Appreciate the post, but maybe they were using dynamic settings on forza 7 instead of true ultra cuz I play with two titan x's on a 55" sony and everyone I showed both to said forza looked better at the distance my steering wheel is placed. :manny: I'll probably still cop GT Sport anyway, though :russ:
while in the case of Forza 7, the lack of Xbox One X code made us settle on the PC version with all settings maxed out and resolution set to native 4K

Idk breh you might need to adjust your TINT or something :laugh:

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk breh you might need to adjust your TINT or something :laugh:
:russ: my shyt is calibrated with a colorimeter and spectracal, believe me the tint is not off and neither are my eyes. In GT Sport's demo the backgrounds look like blurry pop-in and the cars have bad jaggies. You can see a lot of that in digital foundry's videos. GT does have better lighting, though.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
idk what to tell you. Besides the resolution being better on PC for F7 obviously, GT Sport is pretty much edges out F7 in all other aspects.

Digital Foundry:

Video:

Article:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...a-motorsport-7

4K Comparison Images
90jsjq.jpg

bces74.jpg

axssc0.jpg

4wwsce.jpg

The lighting in GTS looks sublime.

That just says. GT has better air vents and Keyholes:mjlol:

That doesn't mean it "edges it out in all other aspects"

It's all different sacrifices/techniques to give an overall look.

In some instances GTs lighting looks better, but GT doesn't have dynamic time of day or weather, so in some instances the lighting looks better in Forza.

Forza has baked shadows which gives them more detail. GT has real time shadows. So again in some instances GT looks better in some Forza.

You know from all these Gifs you like to post that they are not representative of true image quality. GT being checkerboard or 1080p will always be more blurry and have more jaggies than Forza at 4k.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
All online games do this dumb ass. All you people crying over this shyt look so fukking stupid.

Says the guy having an emotional response over a simple question. :laugh:

I don't play console video games, I was asking about from a develo.... actually ya know what these words are gonna be wasted so I'll let you rage out.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Why in the fukk would any developer do that? Ever?

because they wanted an online focussed game, and they want to control all the data so they can prevent people from cheating in various ways [/devil's advocate]

problem is it's a series that many people are used to playing solo. waited all this time for another GT game, and it doesn't even have a traditional campaign

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I actually think both of these games will under-performed and not it their sales projections. GT doesnt seem to have the buzz it once did and MS needs to let the Forza IP breathe a bit.