Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
The Daily Race on the Red Bull Short Circuit is ALL about avoiding penalties. Just beat an A+ driver who had nearly 2s on me in qualifying because he couldn't keep it between the lines consistently.:francis:

Felt his pain - driving a really hot lap on there is all about being right on the knife edge with your line... better to pull it back to 1.03 if you can't do it for 8 laps in a row :manny:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I can't get past the 3rd Porsche <650 pp cafe challenge on that dumb long German track, and I've used 3 different cars. I've gotten as high as 4th, but the 3rd in place car is still like 15 seconds ahead:why:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I can't get past the 3rd Porsche <650 pp cafe challenge on that dumb long German track, and I've used 3 different cars. I've gotten as high as 4th, but the 3rd in place car is still like 15 seconds ahead:why:

Nurburgring is worth spending some time with to learn properly - have you been through the Circuit Experience for it?

Can't remember what I used for that Menu and don't remember having particular trouble with it, but some of the PP limited challenges can be made a whole lot easier if you run a car with higher PP, put a fully customisable computer or power restrictor and tune it down to meet the requirement.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Nurburgring is worth spending some time with to learn properly - have you been through the Circuit Experience for it?

Can't remember what I used for that Menu and don't remember having particular trouble with it, but some of the PP limited challenges can be made a whole lot easier if you run a car with higher PP, put a fully customisable computer or power restrictor and tune it down to meet the requirement.
I've gotten pretty familiar with it, as I've tried to do this challenge at least 20 times :sadcam:

I can't seem to tune my engine to be powerful enough to get great acceleration and top end speed and also have tires/braking without going over. I've legit hated this course since the OG LOL

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Seems like PD have been listening to some of the feedback and switched up the Daily Races a bit. Race A is whatever you want under 450pp, Race B and C are BoP but with a bit of strategy involved - Race B at Spa having to manage your fuel slightly is great fun.