Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest, I really don't see that much of a difference between this game and GT Sport.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
To be honest, I really don't see that much of a difference between this game and GT Sport.
The physics are definitely more forgiving in GT sport. GT7 takes far more breaking and throttle precision when cornering. Its very noticeable when you're playing with no assist.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
a) fukk this website.

b) Might want to check those Nordschleife times again

c) Someone needs to tell whoever decides the Daily Races that the GT86 and BRZ are not designed for driving fast round tracks.

d) fukk this website.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just discovered Super GT's youtube page.
I kinda like this youtuber.

I haven't played Gran Turismo in several years though. Looking at some gameplay, it seems very complicated.
How is this game for new players? What do I need to know?

https://www.youtube.com/c/xSUPERxGTx

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I just discovered Super GT's youtube page.
I kinda like this youtuber.

I haven't played Gran Turismo in several years though. Looking at some gameplay, it seems very complicated.
How is this game for new players? What do I need to know?

https://www.youtube.com/c/xSUPERxGTx

Drive as fast as you can in a bunch of classic and modern cars around some real and fake stuff online or against ai - you can make it as complicated as you want tbh, but most of the time you're just driving shyt as fast as you can - it's pretty pick up and play.

If you've got a head for car setups and the perfect gear ratio (I don't) or you want to sim race with experts online in your DIY cockpit it's got all that, but a total beginner could have weeks of fun in here with a DualSense.