Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Not happening.

What’s crazy is the amount of people running scripts over night and waking up with 200 engines and a few MMs. :lolbron:

I think they gonna let it ride due to all their screw ups and bs ticket system.
Shieeet I might as well get a script running :dead:

edit: remoteplay ain't working for me :beli:

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Update is out fixes the glitch.
Man I ate if only remote play was working for me on Monday I would’ve been really good with a script :beli:

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
I thought so. It didn't work on me when I tried that

@Black Mamba

Yea bruh, you should’ve posted if you were having problems with it….if you had time of course.

As soon as I verified it worked, I posted it here so brehs could eat.

I didn’t use a script cause my pc is still on windows 7, but those who did :wow:

engines-jpg.1169805

The MMs that was also made from this also will get a few people the trophy for owning every car.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea bruh, you should’ve posted if you were having problems with it….if you had time of course.

As soon as I verified it worked, I posted it here so brehs could eat.

I didn’t use a script cause my pc is still on windows 7, but those who did :wow:

engines-jpg.1169805

The MMs that was also made from this also will get a few people the trophy for owning every car.

Damn it, you son of a bytch lucky

:sadbron:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Been playing this off and on for the past 2 weeks

Brehs :wow:

Haptic feedback on the dualsense was cool but didn't impress me until this game...you really get the sense of steering a car with it :damn:

The level of detail is ridiculous too. I done damn near crashed looking at the reflection of the dash in the windshield on a sunny day :mindblown:
The headlights of a car on your bumper shining in your car during a night race :banderas:

And load times are practically nonexistent on the SSD :wow:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Still my Game of The Year.

Might be my favorite racing game of all time….

Honestly this has had me playing games way more than I have been period over the last few years. Can't get enough of Sport Mode - it has its faults (not least the shytty payouts) but 4/5 times win or lose I end up having a really fun race and there is pretty much nothing else on the planet that doesn't involve titties more satisfying than having a good fukking car race.

Two laps around the Nordschleife was my shyt last week. Got my first Pole/1st/Fastest Lap/Clean Race.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Still my Game of The Year.

Might be my favorite racing game of all time….
Had to take a break cuz I blitzed through so I could take advantage of that engine exploit and I got my switch modded so im playing that more now, but yeah this game is fukking great I ain’t never play a GT game so much like this ever