Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Competition is a bit tougher now I'm racing Bs and As... couple of respectable performances at Suzuka last night, but wasn't really troubling the podium often - some absolutely fukking egregious non-sportsmanship on display lower down the order. :francis::hhh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Competition is a bit tougher now I'm racing Bs and As... couple of respectable performances at Suzuka last night, but wasn't really troubling the podium often - some absolutely fukking egregious non-sportsmanship on display lower down the order. :francis::hhh:
Multiplayer on this shyt is so damn awful. I saw multiple races at Laguna where people were just punting each other at that first hairpin. Disgusting.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Multiplayer on this shyt is so damn awful. I saw multiple races at Laguna where people were just punting each other at that first hairpin. Disgusting.
T2 at Laguna Seca is a shyt show in every game, and even in real life :mjlol:. But people should be more aware as you get into higher sportsman rated lobbies.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Then when you get punted by someone you get the penalty :beli:.

This is what happened to me last night twice in the same race - the second time was at the end of the second to last lap... guy slowed down way early for the chicane at the end of Suzuka so I breezed past, then he dive-bombs me off the course, I get a 4 sec penalty and end up coming in LAST.

If I hadn't been using a wheel, the controller would've gone through my TV.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
T2 at Laguna Seca is a shyt show in every game, and even in real life :mjlol:. But people should be more aware as you get into higher sportsman rated lobbies.

I was hoping for this but so far the B-rated drivers are even worse than the C's - half of them are on low sportsmanship ratings.

I feel like with Sportsmanship S you shouldn't be having to deal with known dikkheads, but seems like you're drawn on your driver rating not your sportsmanship.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what happened to me last night twice in the same race - the second time was at the end of the second to last lap... guy slowed down way early for the chicane at the end of Suzuka so I breezed past, then he dive-bombs me off the course, I get a 4 sec penalty and end up coming in LAST.

If I hadn't been using a wheel, the controller would've gone through my TV.

I bet y'all wanna do this shyt on some

2019-Nov-25-steveluvender-2019-gifs-16.gif

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
That’s sportsman rating doesn’t mean shyt breh, idk how PD is doing it but they’re still bad in A/S lobbies :wow:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I was hoping for this but so far the B-rated drivers are even worse than the C's - half of them are on low sportsmanship ratings.

I feel like with Sportsmanship S you shouldn't be having to deal with known dikkheads, but seems like you're drawn on your driver rating not your sportsmanship.
Exactly. The rating should work but it doesn’t :mjcry:.