Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Going away for three nights tomorrow and I've still got to find 3 fukking seconds around the Nurburgring. :sadcam:

Why did I make plans when I know full well GT7 exists. :mjcry:

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
I’m on vacation and couldn’t bring my console :beli:

Watching the 787B in action. Can’t wait for Hagerty to drop it. Tired of racing against it in the game :mjcry:

Looking at the number of 787 liveries created and photos posted today, it dropped breh. Hope it doesn’t sell out on ya.

I gotta pick up a tomahawk and glitch it. I wanna grind before they patch it. I gotta prepare to cop an F40.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Looking at the number of 787 liveries created and photos posted today, it dropped breh. Hope it doesn’t sell out on ya.

I gotta pick up a tomahawk and glitch it. I wanna grind before they patch it. I gotta prepare to cop an F40.
My friend on the game told me. Man what are the fukking odds shyt would turn out like this :beli:?

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron:

This is one of those instances where having a teenaged brother always came in clutch for me.

It’ll probably be there longer than most as it’s priced affordably. Now if it was $15M+, I think the time at the dealer would be shorter to create fomo in hopes of mtx transactions.
Frfr. I told my friend on the game to buy an extra one if it comes up as limited stock tomorrow in the event PD implements selling cars between players.