Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Yep, this definitely. End of the day it's a GAME - it's made to be played with not worked on.

I put the line and braking zones on for a bit when I'm learning a new track/section because who wants to learn by spinning out for the first 10 tries, but after a few times round the only way to get quicker is to turn them off and use the force.

541261843_2352bd8324_b.jpg
Not Yoda :mjlol:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Man, it's impossible to win in WTC 600 World Touring Car 600 tournament, I won first place in race 1 but 6th place in race 2, 10th place in race 3. You have to win in top 3 in all races or you have to do all over again :damn:

Got it first time with a tuned down GT-R - racing wet tyres for the first race, mediums for the other two. :blessed:

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this game suitable for someone whos not a car nerd but just appreciates nice cars and good graphics?

I already know id get bodied online but I just remember GT2 career mode being like crack back in the days

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I understand using assist for the licenses or if you're just trying to learn the tracks. But for actual races? Turn that shyt off and play the game.

I use a controller, I dont know why breh acting like I'm some kinda GT enthusiast for suggesting brehs not play on kid mode.

:leostare:

Because breh, you were like... 'why play a racing sim if you aren't playing it realistically?'. But now you making arbitrary distinctions of what counts as realistic or not. If I remember correctly, no cars in reality use a video game controller to drive, so someone could just as easily say you're playing on a kid mode by not having a wheel (and by using ABS/traction control for that matter). Its just retardedly nitpicky to care about one type of assist while using others, especially under the guise of "play realistically". It's a damn game breh, it's not that serious.

Last edited:

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
Not bad considering all the outrage when the server was down for a day and a half.

GTPlanet was in shambles.