Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That would be cool if you could sell your cars to other players, you set the price.

You get the Kelly Blue Book value and then you can raise it by whatever aftermarket you put into it

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
One day I’ll sit and gold all the licenses. I did enough licensing to play online and haven’t looked back. Pretty sure if I made bronze I moved on to the next test.

Turning on abs has helped me a lot with circuit experiences. Still haven’t revisited Suzuka, but I golded Tsukuba and dragon trail.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Yo I splurged my $1m on a Tomahawk .. someone put me on wtf I’m supposed to do with this shyt.. I heard there’s a hack or some shyt to get mad bread with this car.. do I need all my License for this hack? Cuz I don’t have all my license and I’m only on cafe book 30 or some shyt..

edit.. I just need to pass my final test to get my 3rd license.. fukkin frustrating ass shyt

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
Yo I splurged my $1m on a Tomahawk .. someone put me on wtf I’m supposed to do with this shyt.. I heard there’s a hack or some shyt to get mad bread with this car.. do I need all my License for this hack? Cuz I don’t have all my license and I’m only on cafe book 30 or some shyt..

edit.. I just need to pass my final test to get my 3rd license.. fukkin frustrating ass shyt

CREDIT GRIND - WTC 600 Tokyo Express feat. SRT Tomahawk X Performace Points Exploit

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Holy shyt - entered the Brands Hatch Sport race, qualified Pole, lost my bearings on the first corner from a standing start and ended up down in 7th.

TOOK BACK 1ST ON THE FINAL LAP :mjlit:

The guy who was leading had been there since I bailed and took himself out trying to block my pass, so I ended up winning by about 4 seconds :lolbron::wow:

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
Holy shyt - entered the Brands Hatch Sport race, qualified Pole, lost my bearings on the first corner from a standing start and ended up down in 7th.

TOOK BACK 1ST ON THE FINAL LAP :mjlit:

The guy who was leading had been there since I bailed and took himself out trying to block my pass, so I ended up winning by about 4 seconds :lolbron::wow:

:deadmanny:
There’s no way he didn’t rage quit. Maybe I’m projecting, cause I KNOW I would’ve yanked the power cable out of the wall.