5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:yeshrug: Ain't ashamed either

:rudy:

Lmao, same.

I have a life too, I don't have time to memorize break markers on three dozen tracks. :pachaha:

Maybe something like forza horizon would be a better experience for casuals like yall.
What's the point of playing a racing simulator if you aren't trying to get a realistic experience? Learning the tracks is half the fun.

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
Just realized I can post now…

Are y’all playing on easy? I’ve been trying Suzuka’s circuit experience and haven’t had a gold yet. I’ve pretty much been using it to get my daily mileage.

I’m a drifter first, but I’m trying to give racing an honest try for the first time since gt4.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Break indicators?

You playing with the training wheels still on breh?

:hhh:

I literally havent touched any settings :yeshrug:

What should I be playing with and not playing with?

Turn off all assists settings except for traction control 3 and anti break locks.

Use the signs and markings on the side of the road to indicate when you should be breaking.

:yeshrug: Ain't ashamed either

:rudy:

Lmao, same.

I have a life too, I don't have time to memorize break markers on three dozen tracks. :pachaha:

Maybe something like forza horizon would be a better experience for casuals like yall.
What's the point of playing a racing simulator if you aren't trying to get a realistic experience? Learning the tracks is half the fun.
:wow:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Just realized I can post now…

Are y’all playing on easy? I’ve been trying Suzuka’s circuit experience and haven’t had a gold yet. I’ve pretty much been using it to get my daily mileage.

I’m a drifter first, but I’m trying to give racing an honest try for the first time since gt4.
The circuit experiences are not affected by the difficulty level. I just did Suzuka gold a few days ago. Gotta trust the nsx to carry speed and power through those turns.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps

:comeon:

Excuse me if I'm not gonna run out and drop a G on a top of the line racing wheel and VR set to live up to your dumbass standards. Using a single visual assist isn't going to ruin the experience, and I'm going to have fun how I please, not how you do.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Me, driving with all the visual assists

kick_it_in_the_front_seat.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:comeon:

Excuse me if I'm not gonna run out and drop a G on a top of the line racing wheel and VR set to live up to your dumbass standards. Using a single visual assist isn't going to ruin the experience, and I'm going to have fun how I please, not how you do.
You dont gotta spend money to not be trash breh. You right, play the way you want, if you need the game to hold your hand and tell you exactly what you need to do, then by all means do you.

:hubie:

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
You dont gotta spend money to not be trash breh. You right, play the way you want, if you need the game to hold your hand and tell you exactly what you need to do, then by all means do you.

:hubie:

I feel brehs pain. I’m up to 80 miles trying to gold the first section of Suzuka with ALL aids off. Best I did was .200ths short of silver. I’m using a Logitech G27.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I feel brehs pain. I’m up to 80 miles trying to gold the first section of Suzuka with ALL aids off. Best I did was .200ths short of silver. I’m using a Logitech G27.
I understand using assist for the licenses or if you're just trying to learn the tracks. But for actual races? Turn that shyt off and play the game.

I use a controller, I dont know why breh acting like I'm some kinda GT enthusiast for suggesting brehs not play on kid mode.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
To be honest there are quite a few instances where the driving line and braking zones actually sabotage your lap time/position. With that said, who cares how people enjoy the game?

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
To be honest there are quite a few instances where the driving line and braking zones actually sabotage your lap time/position. With that said, who cares how people enjoy the game?

Yep, this definitely. End of the day it's a GAME - it's made to be played with not worked on.

I put the line and braking zones on for a bit when I'm learning a new track/section because who wants to learn by spinning out for the first 10 tries, but after a few times round the only way to get quicker is to turn them off and use the force.

541261843_2352bd8324_b.jpg