Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Intermediate drifting 2 and expert drifting had me tight lmao.

Intermediate's driving me nuts. Can feel it getting closer - got a vaguely in control 3600 tonight but that car is on a knife edge especially with the medium rubber and I'm not good enough at the opposite lock on the wheel.

Internet says it's easier without the wheel but I refuse to give in and use a controller:yeshrug:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
for gr.3
RCZ is great for fuel economy but the 911 RSR or concept Mazda are my favorites. Everyone is rocking with the atenza for gr. 4

Most people from what I’ve seen use the American cars just to drag or on less technical tracks that have long/more straights

Thanks for the response here. I tried once with the RCZ and I wasn't getting better lap times than my Supra, but it seemed like it was a little better on gas.

I'm going to try out the other cars you mentioned later today or on the weekend. Salute.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the response here. I tried once with the RCZ and I wasn't getting better lap times than my Supra, but it seemed like it was a little better on gas.

I'm going to try out the other cars you mentioned later today or on the weekend. Salute.
No problem. Yeah the RCZ is weak but if you need to stay on the track longer, it’s the car you want. My top gr. 3 is the 911 though (not good on gas)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
No problem. Yeah the RCZ is weak but if you need to stay on the track longer, it’s the car you want. My top gr. 3 is the 911 though (not good on gas)

I think I'll buy the 911 next then.

I wanna check lap times with the NSX too. Every post game single player race I constantly see a Supra and NSX in the top 5 (usually the Supra winning most races).

Have you tried racing with that OP hybrid car yet? LH500 VGT or something. I've purchased it but haven't used it yet.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I think I'll buy the 911 next then.

I wanna check lap times with the NSX too. Every post game single player race I constantly see a Supra and NSX in the top 5 (usually the Supra winning most races).

Have you tried racing with that OP hybrid car yet? LH500 VGT or something. I've purchased it but haven't used it yet.
Gr. 2 NSX is one of the best cars in the game. I haven’t driven the LH500 yet, I think it also gets away with the battery when fuel is an issue?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one who uses the PS5 controller in this game?:picard:

It seems everybody has a steering wheel in this game. Am I missing out?:mjcry:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one who uses the PS5 controller in this game?:picard:

It seems everybody has a steering wheel in this game. Am I missing out?:mjcry:
Regardless on how it sounds, wheel users are the outliers. The mainstream racing games HAVE to be accessible to controller users because they make up the majority of players.