Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Started running through the missions last night - Gold on all the Magic Mountain ones... took me a few goes to get the one where you're driving the old school VW Beetle against the Campers - thought it might be impossible after the first go barely scraping third:shaq2: when you find the line and can just keep it floored the whole way though :banderas:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
@Mowgli has best times in license challenges and beat everybody times in this thread, Dude stays in top 1 on my friend list :wtf:

200.gif

Oh yeah

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
What car are y'all using for all of the post cafe campaign races where you gotta manage your tires and gas? I'm reading online that the Supra Racing Concept w/ hard racing tires is the best car for these races but I'm still struggling (mainly with timing pit stops).

American cars are fukking trash. Insane acceleration and top speed, but you'll kill half a tank of gas in 1 lap. My ZL1 was useless in these races.
for gr.3
RCZ is great for fuel economy but the 911 RSR or concept Mazda are my favorites. Everyone is rocking with the atenza for gr. 4

Most people from what I’ve seen use the American cars just to drag or on less technical tracks that have long/more straights

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Met my first griefer :hhh: Dude just hanging out on one of the final corners then trying to run me off the road down the final straight for the final 3 laps of a 13 lap race that I was leading by about 7 seconds. Had to swallow second when he swiped me on the very last lap and put me in gravel.

Reminds me why I usually end up racing AI:yeshrug:
Yesterday I’m turning up on the nürburgring in a lobby “for fun” with my nismo gtr and a crash test dummy comes blazing through a turn with the tomahawk x hitting me. He tried to hit me again as I was coming into a corner but I braked early and watched him torpedo into the wall as I drove by. He proceeded to call me a broke tryhard because I didn’t have a tomahawk (I did) and then rage quit the lobby. It comes with the territory.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The same goes for anyone in here…if you want to run a lobby let me know. I’m chilling.