Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Everyone’s saying the payouts are huge now

They are. All gold on circuit experiences nets 47MM

A new mission set was added where you get 1.2MM for first place per endurance race (each is 60 minutes)

they adjusted custom race payouts but idk how many you get (you can choose to apply BoP now if you want)

I think there’s also an additional WTC 600 & 700 as well

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally I fukking won in World Touring Car 600 Races mission after I struggle with this bullshyt World Touring Car 600 races mission. About fukking time! in 1st place, total 32 points. :blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol I’ve been playing this game “wrong”

I thought you had to get ALL the licenses first in order to proceed in the game so I’ve been focused on that and looking to go all gold (just have the super license category left)…I didn’t realize I’ve been completely ignoring other aspects of the game that were open/available to me lol…on a good note tho all of these low-tier races feel easy since I’ve been working hard on the higher-tier licenses…I only have 25 cars tho :mjlol:

time to catch up. :mjgrin:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
lol I’ve been playing this game “wrong”

I thought you had to get ALL the licenses first in order to proceed in the game so I’ve been focused on that and looking to go all gold (just have the super license category left)…I didn’t realize I’ve been completely ignoring other aspects of the game that were open/available to me lol…on a good note tho all of these low-tier races feel easy since I’ve been working hard on the higher-tier licenses…I only have 25 cars tho :mjlol:

time to catch up. :mjgrin:

I switched over to menus after doing the licenses, then got to the point I needed a truck for a race so I moved over to Missions in the hope I might win one.

Really is LOADS to do in this game. Been putting in a solid 2hrs a day for the last three weeks and I don't think I'm even 50% through the built-in challenges.