Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Met my first griefer :hhh: Dude just hanging out on one of the final corners then trying to run me off the road down the final straight for the final 3 laps of a 13 lap race that I was leading by about 7 seconds. Had to swallow second when he swiped me on the very last lap and put me in gravel.

Reminds me why I usually end up racing AI:yeshrug:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Met my first griefer :hhh: Dude just hanging out on one of the final corners then trying to run me off the road down the final straight for the final 3 laps of a 13 lap race that I was leading by about 7 seconds. Had to swallow second when he swiped me on the very last lap and put me in gravel.

People fukking suck :smh:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

breh being stalked by a coli poster in GT7

i guess its the games equivalent of a neg

:mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
y’all are lucky…I keep wining the spare change they have laying around with the other prizes
I'm convinced those nikkas work for polyphony or something because I'm convinced those shyts are rigged.

Doesn't matter how many stars are on the ticket, they will give me the worst reward available every time. I dont even get excited about them anymore, I already know I'm getting either 5,000 credits or a muffler.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

that sucks…didn’t think that type of shyt would go on in racing games…silly me…so much for online racing

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm convinced those nikkas work for polyphony or something because I'm convinced those shyts are rigged.

Doesn't matter how many stars are on the ticket, they will give me the worst reward available every time. I dont even get excited about them anymore, I already know I'm getting either 5,000 credits or a muffler.

5000???????

you lucky then

shyt I get 2000 each and every time lmao

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly. I only won a car one time

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
5000???????

you lucky then

shyt I get 2000 each and every time lmao
I think after a certain point 5,000 becomes the minimum.

Sometimes I'll win a timed invitation to buy a car I cant even afford. Those are the worst because it just feels like I didn't win shyt.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Man, in the mission for World Touring Car 600 is really pissed me off and it almost impossible to win in top 3 or earn better points in order to be in top 3 cause I kept losing and you have to doing all over again for all Race 1, 2 and 3 in World Touring Car 600. shyt almost make me delete this BS :pacspit:

Did anyone actually pass World Touring Car 600 mission?

By the skin of my teeth I managed to get into 3rd place bro, I was driving a modded out Porche Taycan Turbo S with like 800 HP and I was struggling :francis::martin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s crazy the impact different steering wheels have on cars…I’m having more success with the F1 steering wheel for tracks that utilize faster cars…the traditional round wheel is more suitable for slower cars and off-road vehicles tho…just got gold in IA-9…just need to nail IA-10 for all gold then I gotta tackle the super license which looks hard af…I think I got a bronze for the first one