Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been playing this on controller but the wheel sounds like fun and may be better for MT. What’s the setup like brehs?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been playing this on controller but the wheel sounds like fun and may be better for MT. What’s the setup like brehs?

it truly is…I’m literally putting my back and arms into driving this rig…at some points I find myself physically leaning into corners and not just for show as it’s necessary to get that wheel turned at just the right angle to speed thru some of these corners...I’ll say it again tho—for the cost it may not be worth it for just one game

I made a whole thread about it but to save you some time imo you need four basic things—a wheel that comes with paddle shifters (they all pretty much do), a wheel base, pedals, and a rig

the fanatec GT DD pro comes bundled with the first 3 items (although I’m not a fan of the wheel) but will set you back $700-1000 depending on which bundle you choose…and that doesn’t even include a rig…costs varies with quality

Last edited:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Yeah don’t spend $. You’re going to blow through that though. Between tuning and cars it’s easy. Plus the ultra parts and engine swaps only come in the flabby ass roulette cards and your rewards for those only improve as your collector level goes up.

I copped two weeks after launch because I was on vacation... saw all the bs online about car prices and got worried, but I'm sitting here with all my Gold licenses, about half the coffee shop menus completed and only the first mission so far - got over $3m in the bank and I've only had to buy two cars with my own money - probably about $50k overall.

People just want games they can "complete" and only use as a sandbox without actually playing through a structured game these days. Working through these challenges is half the fun...

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Choices will be between

A Lambo
50,000 credits
A gold brick worth 100k credit
5,000 credits
A Ferrari

and you'll get 5k credits 99% of the time.:francis:
:russ:usually yeah but I just won some crazy Renault racing car from a roulette

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, in the mission for World Touring Car 600 is really pissed me off and it almost impossible to win in top 3 or earn better points in order to be in top 3 cause I kept losing and you have to doing all over again for all Race 1, 2 and 3 in World Touring Car 600. shyt almost make me delete this BS :pacspit:

Did anyone actually pass World Touring Car 600 mission?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Man, in the mission for World Touring Car 600 is really pissed me off and it almost impossible to win in top 3 or earn better points in order to be in top 3 cause I kept losing and you have to doing all over again for all Race 1, 2 and 3 in World Touring Car 600. shyt almost make me delete this BS :pacspit:

Just got to that part

we will see

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just passed it last night.

shyt was brutal.

Had to do it 3 times.

Canon

Veteran
Daps

:sas1:knocked it out first try