old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A-9 in the cut like :shaq:

S-7 like :mjgrin:

S-10 like :mjlit:

I’m tackle int’l A license then the super license later on :whew:

just finished getting gold with the int’l B license…so I’m go for gold for the earlier 2 licenses since I have mostly gold and silver…just a matter of persistence and mastering those curves

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
took it easy on the IA license…just went straight for bronze just to feel it out…it’s crazy tho, going back to the very first license is so easy to attain gold now where I once considered it impossible…the lessons pay off…granted success is 99.9% due to memorizing these tracks til the shyt becomes 2nd nature

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
took it easy on the IA license…just went straight for bronze just to feel it out…it’s crazy tho, going back to the very first license is so easy to attain gold now where I once considered it impossible…the lessons pay off…granted success is 99.9% due to memorizing these tracks til the shyt becomes 2nd nature

This is the thing I really love about Gran Turismo games... you come out of them a better driver.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Said fukk it and got gold on the missions in Gone with the Wind and the Sun also Rises. Now I have the FT1500 F1 car and the 1970 2J

:banderas:

the 1500 is lighter and more powerful than the 2019 SF but is harder to handle.

the 2J is a beast though brehs. shyt is smoking damn near everything on straights AND technical sections. Tune that transmission for some more top speed and enjoy. Plus you can add a nitrous tank :banderas:

I love how people see the brick and see it as an unassuming car not even knowing until they see it in action :wow:

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Went in last night, just won a 06 Ford GT in white :wow:

Haven't spent a dime other then just doing those coffee shop challenges with Luka, got close to 2 mil in credits
Yeah don’t spend $. You’re going to blow through that though. Between tuning and cars it’s easy. Plus the ultra parts and engine swaps only come in the flabby ass roulette cards and your rewards for those only improve as your collector level goes up.