Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
damn, hope they find a fix. last thing racing fans need is less major racing games.

not like this.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
y’all hitting up the license center skills test?

I’m racking up golds and silvers but I’m only seeing one other person on my friends list who appears to be doing it

game is fun…3D audio is dope…I’m playing almost every game with a headset…you can just hear so much more detail with them on

gonna use the headset for this when I hop on it...still trying to get thru Sifu at 20

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gonna d=use the headset for this when I hop on it...still trying to get thru Sifu at 20

random but last night I observed the steelseries arctis 1 wireless for playstation (the one for xbox works on the PS5 too…I have both) actually sound better than the pulse 3D…I forgot I put the pulse 3D away to minimize the amount of headsets I had laying around…I did a comparison yesterday tho and the arctis joints are much louder w/o having to max out the volume

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
random but last night I observed the steelseries arctis 1 wireless for playstation (the one for xbox works on the PS5 too…I have both) actually sound better than the pulse 3D…I forgot I put the pulse 3D away to minimize the amount of headsets I had laying around…I did a comparison yesterday tho and the arctis joints are much louder w/o having to max out the volume

I prolly shouldn't have even gotten the PS5 headset considering I haven't use them or any headset at all since COD Black ops...

but I'll look into it...been wanting to diversify the games I play this gen so might get back into them shooters

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I prolly shouldn't have even gotten the PS5 headset considering I haven't use them or any headset at all since COD Black ops...

but I'll look into it...been wanting to diversify the games I play this gen so might get back into them shooters

previous 2 gens, I only used a headset (with mics) to talk shyt in GTA online…the 3D audio was of interest to me…at the time I couldn’t get the pulse 3D joints so I bought the steelseries ones and they have delivered…once the pulse joints became available, I wanted to try them out…both are great…but the steelseries joints are definitely louder tho…some TVs accommodate 3D audio so ya the headsets aren’t really a must-have…I prefer them tho rather than playing the TV so loud

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:mjlol:What a bunch of crybabies. I can’t speak on the update but I got plenty of money by just playing the game and they throw cars at you left and right.

they just wanna hate the king

Gamers are entitled babies now, they expect perfection from these developers.

And I honestly don’t get the micro transaction complaints, I have more than Enough money to buy nice cars, and not to mention the game is giving cars away. People mad they can’t buy Lambo’s after a few races

Always online is trash but 2k does that same bullshyt and no one says anything.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gamers are entitled babies now, they expect perfection from these developers.

And I honestly don’t get the micro transaction complaints, I have more than Enough money to buy nice cars, and not to mention the game is giving cars away. People mad they can’t buy Lambo’s after a few races

Always online is trash but 2k does that same bullshyt and no one says anything.
2k has been getting trashed for the past 6 years. where have you been?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
FM7? :laff:

I'd rather play GT4 than FM7. Easily the worst Forza.
I got both GT7 and Forza 7 and honestly can't tell the difference between the two outside of the fact that Forza can rewind mid race

truth is racing graphics are so advanced these days that its pretty much difficult to push the envelope any further unless you go Virtual Reality

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol:What a bunch of crybabies. I can’t speak on the update but I got plenty of money by just playing the game and they throw cars at you left and right.

they just wanna hate the king
Naw somebody did the math. There’s 400 cars.

You can only earn/buy about 100 of them through the single player campaign.

After that it’s all online races and events to get the rest.

The economy is clearly built in a way to extract more money out of people.

It’s basically structured like a $70 FTP game:francis: