Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
lol all the xbox fans came in like roaches :dead:
:stopitslime: There's literally one person in here making fun of the situation, the person above you. Where are the rest of the "xbox fans"? The most noise here (and elsewhere) is coming from people who bought the game lol. I'm not too bothered because this is par for the course. GT6 and GT:Sport both required hefty updates before things settled. It's why I'm waiting until like BF to pick this up. And GT:Sport also required an online connection so i don't know why people are suddenly acting shocked by this. Sony's hypocrisy does deserve to be called out though.

Daps
Man I can’t stand them off road license test smh

They fukked those up in the last update by taking dirt tires off all the vehicles.

I'm enjoying the game a lot - when I can play it - but this is some bullshyt. I'm also never paying for credits. fukk these dudes with all their limited time car sales for cars that cost 1M+ credits, and they only give you a few thousand for winning a clean race.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its back

To all our users: - Information - Gran Turismo 7 - gran-turismo.com

I wanted to explain what happened in this update.

Immediately before the release of the 1.07 update, we discovered an issue where the game would not start properly in some cases on product versions for the PS4 and PS5.
This was a rare issue that was not seen during tests on the development hardware or the QA sessions prior to the release, but in order to prioritize the safety of the save data of the users, we decided to interrupt the release of the 1.07 update, and to make a 1.08 correctional update.

This is the reason for the delay.
My sincere apologies for the late report to everyone.

In GT7 I would like to have users enjoy lots of cars and races even without microtransactions.
At the same time the pricing of cars is an important element that conveys their value and rarity, so I do think it's important for it to be linked with the real world prices.
I want to make GT7 a game in which you can enjoy a variety of cars lots of different ways, and if possible would like to try to avoid a situation where a player must mechanically keep replaying certain events over and over again.

We will in time let you know the update plans for additional content, additional race events and additional features that will constructively resolve this.
It pains me that I can't explain the details regarding this at this moment, but we plan on continuing to revise GT7 so that as many players as possible can enjoy the game.
We would really appreciate it if everyone could watch over the growth of Gran Turismo 7 from a somewhat longer term point of view.

Kazunori Yamauchi

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…haven’t played it yet recently cuz I’m waiting for a new monitor to come in…

thankfully I purchased this from amazon so was able to cancel it…I’ll revisit the game when they get all their ducks in a row…in the meantime maybe PS5 will get 1440p support (*fingers crossed*)

Last edited:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda saw this coming, when I beat the menu book I had 2.5mil and hadn’t even installed my 25 anniversary bonus.

golding the licensed and challenges gives you every car you need to “beat the game”

But the game is also pretty fukking short. I feel like they could've gone deeper with the career mode. The game is starting to feel incomplete and they're patching as they go