Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

d3koms

Rookie
Daps
That is criminal, game is beautiful in 4K

@Rayzah

Current pic with new flooring, 2nd sub is in opposite corner in the back. Seen peeps complaining about the PS5 size, I have it next to my gaming pc on the bottom left, I don't think it's that big.

PXL_4247.jpg
Dope setup breh.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you think about this game so far @papa surf ?

…I had my wheelbase on the wrong setting so the feedback was kind of weak…

found these recommended settings last night for my wheel/wheelbase…

Gran Turismo 7 (PS4/PS5) - Fanatec Recommended Settings

…used them today…night and day…racing feels much tighter which makes the experience more intense…minor complaint but I wish they had voice acting for the assistant but at the end of the day it’s about getting on the track…I like that the racing feels more serious…cars aren’t just recklessly bumping into my car and shyt…to be fair this is the first racing sim that I’ve played since I’ve gotten better behind the wheel…I messed around with forza motorsport 5 for a little bit but I still had my old setup at the time and just wasn’t that good in general…will revisit it at some point

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
X play just posted the worst review I've ever seen about this game. Gave it a 3 outta 5 because it doesn't play like forza horizon, not being open World and having a traditional track selection was a real complaint in the review.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
X play just posted the worst review I've ever seen about this game. Gave it a 3 outta 5 because it doesn't play like forza horizon, not being open World and having a traditional track selection was a real complaint in the review.

I stopped checking for x play after machine gun Kelly’s rant. Seems they just have the worst opinions on everything

Aside from Sessler

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
found these recommended settings last night for my wheel/wheelbase…

Gran Turismo 7 (PS4/PS5) - Fanatec Recommended Settings

…used them today…night and day…racing feels much tighter which makes the experience more intense…minor complaint but I wish they had voice acting for the assistant but at the end of the day it’s about getting on the track…I like that the racing feels more serious…cars aren’t just recklessly bumping into my car and shyt…to be fair this is the first racing sim that I’ve played since I’ve gotten better behind the wheel…I messed around with forza motorsport 5 for a little bit but I still had my old setup at the time and just wasn’t that good in general…will revisit it at some point

I agree with you on about voice acting for the assistant.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, it's impossible to win in WTC 600 World Touring Car 600 tournament, I won first place in race 1 but 6th place in race 2, 10th place in race 3. You have to win in top 3 in all races or you have to do all over again :damn:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yea I saw that, this game wasn’t for them and they made it seem like it was just a barebones racing game. They tore it apart for not having corny voice acting like forza.

They kept saying this game really like cars as if it was a bad thing. They didn’t give it enough credit for how accurate the cars handle and how good it looks or the amazing gameplay. GT7 is almost exactly what the publisher and the fans wanted but for xplay that isn’t good enough. Even the comments section almost unanimously said they got this one wrong

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
You play in basement or garage? Cause you have tires there.

Naw, that's the living room. I store my aftermarket wheels and tires for my car in there during the winter when it's winterized. We have garage spots but I don't trust peeps to not steal them. Once I get a house I'll have the proper spot to put them in an actual garage.