Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is criminal, game is beautiful in 4K

@Rayzah

Current pic with new flooring, 2nd sub is in opposite corner in the back. Seen peeps complaining about the PS5 size, I have it next to my gaming pc on the bottom left, I don't think it's that big.

PXL_4247.jpg
I could tell at night with this setup shyt be feeling like
iu

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you on about voice acting for the assistant.

the driving/racing is spectacular so it’s hard to complain about the other stuff to the point that I act like it impacts the game especially when it’s subjective (ie lack of voice acting and boring music selection—I just turn the music off anyway but I do this in all racing games so I can concentrate with NFS heat being the sole exception)

my one sincere complaint tho using a wheel/wheelbase is the lack of in-game setting options that directly impact driving…there are literally only 2…with forza motorsport and horizon there are far more in-game options to fine tune wheel settings…they should at the very least offer a wheel rotation setting…so I’d say the shyt is very barebones in that department…that being said it hasn’t impacted my driving experience negatively so it’s a legit complaint bcuz it would absolutely enhance the experience but obviously not a dealbreaker as I’m still enjoying driving immensely

Last edited:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I could tell at night with this setup shyt be feeling like
iu

1st time I got the racing chair, I was in it for damn near 3hrs straight. Games like Forza Motorsport 7 you can hear sounds all around the garage and the helicopter flying above you on the tracks. Playing on the 85" is nice and immersive, however I really do want to get a triple monitor setup for the PC racing games so I have full view with the side mirrors. That's the only thing, I wish PS5 and the games would support multi-monitor.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1st time I got the racing chair, I was in it for damn near 3hrs straight. Games like Forza Motorsport 7 you can hear sounds all around the garage and the helicopter flying above you on the tracks. Playing on the 85" is nice and immersive, however I really do want to get a triple monitor setup for the PC racing games so I have full view with the side mirrors. That's the only thing, I wish PS5 and the games would support multi-monitor.

ya I’m playing this on the big screen and I have to admit, I miss playing even with just a single monitor attached to the rig…the proximity of it creates more of an “intimate” (maybe “realistic” is a better word lol) driving experience

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
ya I’m playing this on the big screen and I have to admit, I miss playing even with just a single monitor attached to the rig…the proximity of it creates more of an “intimate” (maybe “realistic” is a better word lol) driving experience

Yup, co-worker has a GT Omega rig with the tv mount with 55" mounted to it, definitely creates that feeling.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup, co-worker has a GT Omega rig with the tv mount with 55" mounted to it, definitely creates that feeling.

jeezus christ…I opted for a 27” monitor cuz I wanted something light that wouldn’t shake/vibrate…that would be sick up close tho

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yea I saw that, this game wasn’t for them and they made it seem like it was just a barebones racing game. They tore it apart for not having corny voice acting like forza.

They kept saying this game really like cars as if it was a bad thing. They didn’t give it enough credit for how accurate the cars handle and how good it looks or the amazing gameplay. GT7 is almost exactly what the publisher and the fans wanted but for xplay that isn’t good enough. Even the comments section almost unanimously said they got this one wrong
The worst part was the end where they were discussing the review. She kept comparing it to Horizon, then solidified the fact that she doesn't know a damn thing about sim racers by claiming that horizon was a sim racer and that other sim racers have been influenced by Horizon.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The worst part was the end where they were discussing the review. She kept comparing it to Horizon, then solidified the fact that she doesn't know a damn thing about sim racers by claiming that horizon was a sim racer and that other sim racers have been influenced by Horizon.
She was saying that we shouldn’t say that you can’t compare this game to Horizon. Saying that was an outdated idea smh.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That chick knows nothing about games. I have no clue why they hired her, shes so unappealing.

LOL!!!

I gotta see who y’all talking about now

*edit*

they both annoyed the hell out of me in 15 secs :mjlol:

…anyway I like the game so far so there’s no need for me to even really watch this or tear their opinion apart lol

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the driving/racing is spectacular so it’s hard to complain about the other stuff to the point that I act like it impacts the game especially when it’s subjective (ie lack of voice acting and boring music selection—I just turn the music off anyway but I do this in all racing games so I can concentrate with NFS heat being the sole exception)

Nah the music thing is a legit complaint - the in-game racing music isn't up to GT standard.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL!!!

I gotta see who y’all talking about now

*edit*

they both annoyed the hell out of me in 15 secs :mjlol:

…anyway I like the game so far so there’s no need for me to even really watch this or tear their opinion apart lol
i had to turn that ish off after a minute :gucci:

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Remember that chick was on Twitter acting stupid. Couldn't understand why people like GT7.